What's new

A Few Photos - C&C Welcome

animeone

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 5, 2013
Messages
3
Reaction score
1
Location
Bulgaria
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello,

First post here - hoping to become part of the community.

I've been doing some photography from a while and I thought it's time to share some of the shots I've done so far and get some advice, critique or a free beer. I know that they are far from amazing but would really love to hear some comments from people with more experience in the field. Thanks in advance :)


Portokali by outofinsight, on Flickr


The Holy Mountain by outofinsight, on Flickr


Bezbog - "Without God" by outofinsight, on Flickr


Chill by outofinsight, on Flickr


Rila by outofinsight, on Flickr


Last Stand by outofinsight, on Flickr


Polezhan by outofinsight, on Flickr
 
Last edited:
I particularly like the mood in "Last Stand" and seeing the trees heavy with snow.
 
Thanks guys, it was a nice storm.
 
Those are terrific. Rila is my favorite of the bunch, aside from last stand which does kick butt!
 
Fantastic, absolutely fantastic, what a bunch of gorgeous pictures.
My favorites are "Without God", "Chill", "Rila"

Thank you for sharing those with us and welcome to TPF.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom