A few photos from today.

Mullen

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
spiralinglimbpp9.jpg

2. It was turning dark and the wind was blowing when I took this one. Thought it was going to turn out horrible, instead it gave the flower neat effect.
flower1bu2.jpg

beyondthebarnlu0.jpg

Feel free to criticize.

actually all the subjects are kinda boring
2 is a lil overexposed and 3 would like to see that in color

actually all the subjects are kinda boring
2 is a lil overexposed and 3 would like to see that in color

I think thats a bit of an unfair and sweeping generalisation Neptune.

I like Image 1, the subtle light on some of the branches I find really appealing and the overall shape of the branch is quite interesting, if I had one complaint it's that you can't see the end of the branch at the top of the image. But if you had to crop to stop the rest of the tree from getting in the frame etc. fair enough.

Image 2, I also quite like and once again I think it's predominantly down to the lighting. The trumpet of the right iteration of the daffodil looks very delicate.

Image 3, Sadly I may have to agree with neptune for this one. It fails to grab me like the other 2, I think perhaps it lacks a focal point. Maybe try going out again on a day when the sky is a bit more dramatic and have another go.

I hope this was a little more constructive for you Mullen.

i personally love #1. it makes me think of some sort of tentacle coiling throughout the image.

Thanks Scurra.

if I had one complaint it's that you can't see the end of the branch at the top of the image.
I was standing on a log and holding the camera out to get the angle that I wanted, that was the best photo of it I ended up with.

Image 3, Sadly I may have to agree with neptune for this one. It fails to grab me like the other 2, I think perhaps it lacks a focal point.
Yeah, the more I look at it the more boring it gets. A better sky, maybe angle it a bit, and get more of the barn roof, then I might have a decent photo. :scratch:

2 is a bit over- I like the effect though.

Thanks Scurra.

I was standing on a log and holding the camera out to get the angle that I wanted, that was the best photo of it I ended up with.

Wow Kudos for pulling that shot off then, I bet the pose would have made a funny photo in itself.

Most reactions

Back