a few pics C&C please

There isnt a single one of those shots that the watermark couldnt be photoshoped and the watermark removed from it. If protection of the image is what is desired there are better ways to do it. Place the watermark somewhere where it cant be easily removed for one. As far as use of images go though other than being used on the web there isnt much hope for those shots being used. They are to small and the image quality would not be good enough to print and use the photos.
I think you need to get over the watermark thing.

I agree that you could remove the watermark... and use the images as you wish afterward.

Again, the OP didn't ask for suggestions about where the watermark should be or how it should be done. This isn't the "How should I watermark my images" forum.... but you seem to be stuck on that particular bit. Let it go, man... it ain't the point.

What difference does it make? Why should we care?

There was no request to comment on whether the subject could "pass."

Sorry, but this doesn't seem to be the place to be advancing personal agendas that don't have to do with the technical aspects of images.

this message is stupid.. all your trying to do is start a foolish online fight.

all of this started over some pictures?...lol wow

getting more and more common these days.....

agreed.

anyway....yeah i would def drop the selective color on the first one.

also, the images that you shoot level with her, or down at her seem better than the ones where you seem to be shooting up at her.

get her in a studio setting, she seems like she likes to have her pic taken.
keep shootin.

To me the flash is really harsh and flattens her face. One thing I always did when I was shooting people was kept baby powder with me. It works great for pulling grease off of faces. I do like the attitude that they have and the fact that your subject was into taking them. What kind of flash did you use?

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back