What's new

A few pics

M1M

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 16, 2008
Messages
152
Reaction score
0
Location
St Louis
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Nuttin special just foolin around last night, bare with me Im new to this....

2431895391_7338cd8d8e_b.jpg



This was about an hour ago. Trying to learn my camera...

No edit on this, minus frame...Notice the power line I didnt see :anger:

2431892431_00fa4dcd0c_b.jpg
 
I love #1

Crop the power line... should be easy enough

I will fix it, no problem. I just didnt see it till after I uploaded, bla lol

Thanks.
 
The red frame in two is really not working for me.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom