A few recent photos, mostly senior portraits

Erik McCormick

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I've been pretty busy with senior shoots and a couple non senior shoots thrown in. Just thought I would share since I hadn't been able to post in awhile! Comments and constructive critiques are greatly appreciated!

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

- yes the actual STAIRS are crooked!

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Love them all except the last. Im not a fan of selective coloring, although I love everything else about the shot. Im sure your client loves it though.

Thanks for sharing!

Erik, how are you exposing on that first shot to get that sun to blend into the rest of the shot like that? Is that a certain kind of technique I could research and learn more about?

Erik, how are you exposing on that first shot to get that sun to blend into the rest of the shot like that? Is that a certain kind of technique I could research and learn more about?

Well, I usually expose the shot beforehand and put it in Manual mode. Then I let just the top of the shot show the sun/sky. It's really trial and error on my part. I take a series of pics and see what works best

Great work Eric, thanks for sharing.

I'm not usually a fan of selective coloring, but when I saw that last one I said to myself "now that's how to do selective coloring right".
I think that if she had been looking at the camera, it wouldn't work as well because the dress pulls too much attention from her face and the viewer should want to make eye contact with the subject...but with her looking down, it's not so important that her face be the center of attention.

Love them all. As always, your pictures are an inspiration to me.

Most reactions

Back