A few Red Sox game shots...

i really like the one of YOUUUUUKKKK!!!

Dice-K one is good as well!!

Papi picture seems to be lacking something...cant put my finger on it.

well done
garrentee

i really like the one of YOUUUUUKKKK!!!

Dice-K one is good as well!!

Papi picture seems to be lacking something...cant put my finger on it.

well done
garrentee

I know what you mean about the Ortiz shot. The shot lacks pizazz, snap, sharpness, that extra little something that makes you want to look twice.

Thanks for the comments by the way! Go SoX!

I agree trenton!!!!

GO SOX!!!!

Maybe some photoshopping can bring these photos to life.

Maybe some photoshopping can bring these photos to life.

If you want to, go for it. I, for one, don't have PhotoShop, nor do I wish to use it, because I'll just suck with it anyways. But if anyone wants to edit my photos, feel free to! I'd love to see what people mean when they critique.

I'll try one of those pics. I'm a newbie at photoshop, but I think I can make them looks a tad better.

Original:
David-Ortiz.jpg

Edited:
David-Ortiz-E.jpg

Like I stated, I'm still new to photoshop, and I only took like 30 seconds on this just to give you a general idea on the result your looking for. I increased the brightness, increased the contrast, and added a bit more saturation. People who know around photoshop can do WAY better than this though, I'm sure of it.

Photoshop is amazing once you learn how to use all the features. Hope this helped some.

Original:
David-Ortiz.jpg

Edited:
David-Ortiz-E.jpg

Like I stated, I'm still new to photoshop, and I only took like 30 seconds on this just to give you a general idea on the result your looking for. I increased the brightness, increased the contrast, and added a bit more saturation. People who know around photoshop can do WAY better than this though, I'm sure of it.

Photoshop is amazing once you learn how to use all the features. Hope this helped some.

Thanks! That does help, a lot! I'm sure I'll pick up PhotoShop some day.

Cool. You don't even need photoshop to adjust the brightness, contrast, and saturation though. There's already a default program on most people's computers that let you do some simple editing.

Like on my computer there's a program called "Microsoft Office Picture Manager" and that does some easy editing.

I'm not saying that you should avoid buying photoshop because you have a default program, I'm just saying that it's possible to edit pictures a tad without it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back