What's new

A few river shots

iankilty

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 29, 2013
Messages
5
Reaction score
2
Location
shropshire
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
yza2y2es.jpg
ama3ydur.jpg
syteratu.jpg
a few shot from my afternoon walk hope you like please leave some feedback many thanks
Ian
 
I'd like to see these fine with a faster shutter, to capture the water a little more clearly. Blurred water is cool sometimes, but I bet these shots would look better with clear water.
 
Thanks for the feed back cmhbob, I will try some faster shutter speeds on my next walk thanks again
 
Mmmm yeah they do seem blue any thoughts on why? Wb maybe?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom