A few Seagulls, and Geese from my outting

Joel_W

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Those are great shots, Joel. I love the first one since it's an unusual pose for a gull. I could do without that band of shaow in the lower right corner, but with birds we take what we can get.

Nice set! #2 and #3 look a little underexposed... especially if you compare the cheeks of the geese there.. with the goose in #6! The White / Cream patch is more gray...

Nice set! #2 and #3 look a little underexposed... especially if you compare the cheeks of the geese there.. with the goose in #6! The White / Cream patch is more gray...

Charlie, thanks. I never noticed that slight coloration difference. Your eyes are sure way better then mine.

Those are great shots, Joel. I love the first one since it's an unusual pose for a gull. I could do without that band of shaow in the lower right corner, but with birds we take what we can get.

SCraig, thanks for your positive comments. The shadows were a major issue as I shot in bright early afternoon sunlight. If I could clone, I would have removed it, but I only have Nikon View NX 2 for now to do my editing in.

Nice shots Joel :) I really like the first two :) beautiful detail in the second!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back