What's new

A few shots by the lake

mchenphotography

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 26, 2008
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
I took a few shots by a lake with my D40. Advice / criticism is greatly appreciated. i have a lot to learn. thanks everyone

1)
34or0vk.jpg


2)
2ck7dx.jpg


3)
i4226b.jpg


4)
2lnth6r.jpg
 
No. 3's a great shot. Best of the bunch, by far IMO.

I think no.2 works better than no.1 as well. It seems better composed and sharper, plus it's a nice colour.

No. 4 does nothing for me, I'm afraid.

Looks like a really nice place to shoot. Where abouts is it?
 
this is at Donner Lake. It is in Truckee, California. (pretty close to the Tahoe area). There were several wildfires nearby, thats why the sky looks a bit hazy in some of the shots. thanks mdcrisp
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom