What's new

A few shots for a digital class

stone_family3

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 15, 2009
Messages
349
Reaction score
2
Location
Columbus Ohio
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Getting a photo degree and I need to take a digital class. My first assignment is a color. Here are a few shots taken with a Nikon Coolpix L18. I need some opinions please.

05.jpg


04.jpg


03.jpg


02.jpg


01.jpg
 
For the last image, I'd crop out the wall at the bottom and the piece of wood to the right. The whole image would have the wood texture.

#4 is just excellent in all ways imo.
 
Great color in these shots. Should be good to turn in. Also, these would be great for a texture assignment.

Steve
 
Project 2 was assigned it is a landscape and a close up. So far this is what I have.

07.jpg


05-1.jpg
 
Very interesting and great color!
 
Great color in the 1st set. #4 is definitely my favorite as well.
In your landscape shot the horizon is too centered. Nothing interesting in the foreground and yet there is a lot of it.
What if you were to get closer to the fence so it is the foreground or close to it and the buildings were still the landscape? Just a thought, the setting seems to have potential.
 
Thanks, unfortunately the closer you get to the fence the taller it gets. It is part of a flood wall. I wasn't quite sure what to do with the landscape shot but I liked the idea of the cemetery, it is the oldest in our county and has lots of pioneers. It's a hidden gem but the flood wall is unfortunately new. :(
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom