What's new

A few shots from around Fredericksburg, VA

Except 2nd and fifth, all are excellent; second has an apparent and uncomfortable bend; fifth is too common

Regards :D
 
I like the lighting in #4. I admit I clicked on this thread mostly because I'm familiar with Fredericksburg ( I went to Spotsylvania High) . The least successful is #5. The image is static and symmetrical which can make for an unsuccessful composition.
 
I like the lighting in #4. I admit I clicked on this thread mostly because I'm familiar with Fredericksburg ( I went to Spotsylvania High) . The least successful is #5. The image is static and symmetrical which can make for an unsuccessful composition.
Awesome! I actually just moved here about a year ago, I like it here. I see you live in Jersey now, I have a LOT of friends up there. How do you like it? They aren't too fond of the particular places they live, I hear it's quite nice in the rural areas.
 
Fredericksburg was great. Its a college town with a lot of history, close to Richmond and DC. Moved back to Philly after high school to go to college. I live in South NJ near Wharton state forest.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom