What's new

A few shots from Madrid

I think some of your pictures are over-saturated - to a point where it is surreal. I think especially the 1st one. Maybe you could've increased the vibrance instead of saturation. Also, some of your pictures could be good candidates for HDR processing, a good alternative to saturating the pictures for dramatic effects. But overall, your composition of the pictures are quite good.
 
Ricardo,
I too felt the same even before reading what peacock has written; look at the first image, on right side between the trees; but that is a minor issue for me

All shots very lovely; and i specially loved that kid, probably with his jumping father; as in Tom and Jerry you tactfully avoided father's face

By the way, are you from Spain?

Regards :)
 
Ricardo,
I too felt the same even before reading what peacock has written; look at the first image, on right side between the trees; but that is a minor issue for me

All shots very lovely; and i specially loved that kid, probably with his jumping father; as in Tom and Jerry you tactfully avoided father's face

By the way, are you from Spain?

Regards :)

I am English, but live in Spain.
 
I think some of your pictures are over-saturated - to a point where it is surreal. I think especially the 1st one. Maybe you could've increased the vibrance instead of saturation. Also, some of your pictures could be good candidates for HDR processing, a good alternative to saturating the pictures for dramatic effects. But overall, your composition of the pictures are quite good.


You're right of course. I am actually quite ashamed of them now. :thumbdown:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom