What's new

A few shots I got on my way home from work today.

Tyson

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 19, 2006
Messages
652
Reaction score
1
Location
Newark Ohio
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Fire alarm drop??? No smoke.


Heath2Medium.jpg





HeathMedium.jpg
 
Nice time of day!
Still light in the sky (or already?) ... yet the lights on the restaurant and the truck still on. Good. Did you take these upon going past, out of the car window?
 
I was passing by at the time of the incedent. I was on my way home from work. No real action going on, after my last set of pictures got tore up by every one I decieded to get out of the truck and look for an action shot. Well there was none. I guess I'll have to wait for the next big one!
 
Wow no somments.
 
I like both pics but #1 stands out, I love the lit up sign & the lights reflecting on the road.
 
Tyson according to me , 1st one is the best firefigther truck picture you ever show us on the forum.

I told you last time composition was quite poor on your previous shot...
On this one composition is good, truck is not right in the middle good point :thumbup:
and also you use the background ( restaurant) to make your picture nicer

It works for me Tyson

Mat
 
I think what makes these pictures work is the time of day you took them. The lighting was perfect. I like how the colors reflect off of the pavement...
Cosmo
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom