a few skateboarding photo's

FilmaTroy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
i recently bought some cheap umbrella flashes off ebay. and i wondered if i could use them as slave flashes for my skateboarding as well so i tried it out sunday night and here they are... C&C are welcome and suggested..

dannosegrind.jpg

danlipslide.jpg

danbslip.jpg

I'm Really digging the third one, love the action, the problem in my eyes with number 2 is the whole bunch of black space in the left side of the picture, a good crop would fix that easily.

I like the first picture also, the only thing i'm not liking is the hugeeee shadow on the left, i know its skateboarding pictures and its probably a style, just not my thing i guess

All great, good shadows. The nosegrind (number 1) is my favorite. Can I get a gear list? Just Curious.

Good work. :thumbup:

i appreciate the comments, i wasnt expecting to hear anything great about them!
and Atlas my gear setup is Canon Rebel xsi, 430ex speedlight set to M 1/16th and the two cheap umbrella flashes that i said i purchased for abut $80 on ebay

1. Could of used a faster shutter speed.. noise grind or nose manual? cant tell if his wheel is locked

2. needs a serious crop

3. I think it would of looked better mid rail

1. Could of used a faster shutter speed.. noise grind or nose manual? cant tell if his wheel is locked

2. needs a serious crop

3. I think it would of looked better mid rail

1. I assure you its locked in nose grind

2. I didnt want to crop it

3. he was going to fast to hit it mid rail

but thanks for the critiques

Most reactions

New Topics

Back