What's new

a few skateboarding photo's

FilmaTroy

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 6, 2009
Messages
109
Reaction score
5
Location
Columbia SC
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
i recently bought some cheap umbrella flashes off ebay. and i wondered if i could use them as slave flashes for my skateboarding as well so i tried it out sunday night and here they are... C&C are welcome and suggested..

dannosegrind.jpg


danlipslide.jpg


danbslip.jpg
 
I'm Really digging the third one, love the action, the problem in my eyes with number 2 is the whole bunch of black space in the left side of the picture, a good crop would fix that easily.

I like the first picture also, the only thing i'm not liking is the hugeeee shadow on the left, i know its skateboarding pictures and its probably a style, just not my thing i guess
 
All great, good shadows. The nosegrind (number 1) is my favorite. Can I get a gear list? Just Curious.

Good work. :thumbup:
 
i appreciate the comments, i wasnt expecting to hear anything great about them!
and Atlas my gear setup is Canon Rebel xsi, 430ex speedlight set to M 1/16th and the two cheap umbrella flashes that i said i purchased for abut $80 on ebay
 
1. Could of used a faster shutter speed.. noise grind or nose manual? cant tell if his wheel is locked


2. needs a serious crop


3. I think it would of looked better mid rail
 
1. Could of used a faster shutter speed.. noise grind or nose manual? cant tell if his wheel is locked


2. needs a serious crop


3. I think it would of looked better mid rail


1. I assure you its locked in nose grind

2. I didnt want to crop it

3. he was going to fast to hit it mid rail

but thanks for the critiques
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom