What's new

A few Sunsets

neptune000

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
113
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A few pics I took on(or is that at? :scratch:) a recent photo shoot

1>
2298906692_d158e0485d_b.jpg


2>
2300681600_49464c2f71_b.jpg


3>
2276853861_655a492ace_b.jpg


4>
2277636966_a95df4f713_b.jpg


5>
2277641964_c28571959b_b.jpg
 
Great photos, lovely colours. :)

1 and 2 are especially nice, I also like 5.
 
Thanks for the comments guys!

I personally like #3 and then #2 the best!
 
in love with the second and third shot. the second one is just perfect with the birds.
 
i'd say, during ;)



the second one gets my vote!
 
The second one is outrageous! Great work.
 
I have to agree with everyone else, that second shot is amazing!
 
I love the second and third shot. Beautiful colors!
 
The second one makes me think tropical. Beautiful and the first has some amazing colors in it. Fantastic work!
 
Thanks for the comments guys.

The 1st one, it tried to make a HDR, but made a mess of it - so selected the best exposure and played around a lil bit in PS
The 5th one I thought would hardly get any mention but NO! Thanks! :wink:

@memento
ok, During sounds good, tks ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom