A few to C&C - HDR and others....

bsdubois00

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.brandondubois.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here are a few that I have found for C&C - I have taken these a little while ago but I just found them.

HDR_NW_Expressway_Building_05_18_2008_0001.jpg

HDR_OKC_Memorial_05_15_2008_0002.jpg

HDR_OKC_Memorial_05_15_2008_0004.jpg

OKC_Memorial_at_Night_05_15_2008_0012_Edit.jpg

I totally dig #4!

I'd either crop it centered, or a little more to the right.

I am on the fence on the first one. I have gone away and come back to it twice now.

What I think is based on how I see things and how I would approch the subject.
I would have tried to back away (I think) and tried to find some way of getting a little higher so that I could frame the sculpture entirely by the similar colored glass wall behind it. My reasoning is that the subtle colors and the curves would break the monotony of the background making for a more interesting image.

I think right now, I keep getting drawn away from that because of the blue in the building on the left. I could see a series of images based off that sculpture and background. Can you revisit it?

Sure can - its infront of an office building here in OKC - that was one of my first tries with HDR so I was VERY happy with how it came out - I actually tried taking it low (if I remember I had the tripod about a foot off the ground. What would you suggest since hdr will require multiple shots - just extend the tripod as high as it will go? a ladder?

It's hard for me to say what would be needed for that perspective shift. You'll have to experiment. :)

Most reactions

Back