A few wedding snaps.

Spirit Vision Photography

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A buddy of mine volunteered to shoot a LARGE wedding yesterday. He has no experience with weddings or flash photography, so I told him that I would assist and tutor him for a couple of hours during the event. There was 500 guests for this 10 hour affair :-/ After the ceremony, I bailed. These are a few grab snaps I made during the ceremony.

Child #1.jpg

Child #2.jpg

Child #3.jpg

Wedding Rings.jpg

Wedding Cake..jpg

Through Another's Eyes..jpg

Good set. I just don't have the patience to shoot weddings anymore. 😒

You got some nice shots there.
That cake! Good grief!! I've never seen anything like that before, but as you said, 500 guests...

As an aside, I always wonder about people who do a huge wedding but who settle for an inexperienced volunteer photographer. Note that I'm just wondering, not judging. They could have a huge wedding where everything is done by family and friends. :)

You got some nice shots there.
That cake! Good grief!! I've never seen anything like that before, but as you said, 500 guests...

As an aside, I always wonder about people who do a huge wedding but who settle for an inexperienced volunteer photographer. Note that I'm just wondering, not judging. They could have a huge wedding where everything is done by family and friends. :)

I also wonder about that.

I also wonder about that.
Kudos to you for volunteering 10 hours of your time to mentor the gentleman. You being there for him must have been a big relief. Hopefully he remembered to put a memory card in his camera and got some good shots.
I've done a few weddings for family and friends as my wedding present, to be honest I hated it. Far too much responsibility and stress.

Nice shots.

Most reactions

Back