AgentDrex
No longer a newbie, moving up!
- Joined
- Jan 27, 2008
- Messages
- 2,837
- Reaction score
- 405
- Location
- Bemidji, Minnesota, USA
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Struggling a little bit in life at the moment and so have not been out shooting as much as I'd like. I did get these I thought I would share here.
#1 - "For Everything, Turn Turn Turn"
#2 - "Photographer at Phelps Mill" ( Phelps Mill County Park - Otter Tail County Minnesota )
#3 - BleakBird at Feeder (anytime I do this dark-feeling, silhouette shot of a bird, I'm calling the genre bleakbird)
#1 - "For Everything, Turn Turn Turn"
#2 - "Photographer at Phelps Mill" ( Phelps Mill County Park - Otter Tail County Minnesota )
#3 - BleakBird at Feeder (anytime I do this dark-feeling, silhouette shot of a bird, I'm calling the genre bleakbird)
