A Fly, A Butterfly and Some Damselfly Action ;)

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I was organizing pictures today and found a whole bunch I hadn't edited, oops, do yourself a favour and don't do this, just finished sorting/editing etc...took a "while" lol

I ended up with this collection of "flies".
C&C always welcome and appreciated

The Fly

The Butterfly

The Damselfly Action

Awesome capture for #2 and I really like the composition of #1

First impressions - first one - nice fly, I would be tempted to crop it down to have more of the fly in the picture as the detail is still there - it is nice and sharp, and the colours are great.

Second one, nice butterfly in flight, too bad its head has to have the dark blue, OOF flower behind it because you lose some of its detail in this background. Not too bad though, a problem that a lot of of us have had from time to time.

Third one is a great image - sharp and the colour is great.

My only other comment would be to ask if you could number your images - it makes it a lot easier for someone to review them because they do not have to keep flipping back and forth to make sure that they have the right image. Thanks.

#3 Is absolutely stunning....the colors are vibrant, the connection beautiful of egg transfer....well done.....

Judi, just another super set of subjects you usually don't post. And as usual you didn't have to leave your home to get these images.

Pic #1 I just love. Usually I would prefer a crop as the Fly is so small, but in this case, I get the sense of size verses it's environment, and it really works for me.

Pic #2 Your 1st Butterfly image, flying no less. I do think that it would benefit from a crop to limit all that space below the Butterfly.

Pic #3 Good night Girl !! Just an outstanding image, great composition, and technically right there.

Thanks trabaker :)
Thanks WesternGuy! Ugh I did it again, sorry for the lack of numbering am I forgiven? ...Again? lol
On the fly, I thought of a tighter crop but didn't try it, I'll give it a go though :)

Yes I wish that flower wasn't behind the butterfly's head :( it would be so much cleaner if that part was against the sky.

The Damsels, :) thanks!

FireDiva, thanks!

Joel, thanks! I like this composition on the fly also (although I see the merit in a closer crop) I think the purely green background and contrasting colours of the fly make this composition possible, if there were other colours in the image I don't think it would have worked as well.

I'll try that crop on the butterfly, kinda struggled a bit on this one.

Thanks, the Damsels were fun to shoot but a challenge to get the right angle to show the eggs etc... I'm happy with how this one turned out :)

#2 is amazing.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back