A friends civic

andrew07

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Nothing special, a friend and myself got bored between classes today on campus..lol

joshscivciv009.jpg

The background is very distracting. and i don't like the dutched angle. maybe a lower angle

im kind of staying away from graffitti b/c its becoming way way to cliche in automotive photography, but thanks for the feedback!

I also think it needs more dof... The graffiti background is to conventional of all import car shots. Think outside the box come up with something better...

eh, i didnt want to sit there and name something...And yes, it is WAY to common (graffiti b/g I mentioned). Another cool one would be at a train yard, with the train and tracks behind you? I dont know. Im just throwing at ideas at you

yeah ive shot tons of cars at trainyards, lol really anything grungy looking makes a good background. but the grunge look is becoming to cliche as i mentioned with the graffitti

well. Im from a small town that has nothing. Honestly man, everything is popular in automible shoots. It will be difficult to come up with something on your own. G/L though

just be creative and it will all work out. If you like car shots get you hand on an old alfa romeo or an old avanti or a maserati ... something classic and dope. call a local car club and see what's available tell them you would like to shoot there cars allot of those people are glad to let u take pics of there cars. even an old porsche would be sweet

just be creative and it will all work out. If you like car shots get you hand on an old alfa romeo or an old avanti or a maserati ... something classic and dope. call a local car club and see what's available tell them you would like to shoot there cars allot of those people are glad to let u take pics of there cars. even an old porsche would be sweet

Good automobile pictures dont have to take some old car.

If i were you id play around with some shots with your friends EK Vic

Most reactions

Back