What's new

A Ghost of Fire and Light

PlanetStarbucks

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Aug 15, 2010
Messages
406
Reaction score
55
Location
Salt Lake City
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is kinda of a weird story...but in essence I ran into a group in the middle of the desert who were doing sort of a pre-burning-man party. They invited me to hang out and take pictures, so I was more than happy to see what I would get. They had a thing for lighting stuff on fire and dancing with it...

hulafire4-2057.jpg


hulafire2-2061.jpg


hula9-2137.jpg
 
Very neat! I like all the colors!! :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom