A good find

Thomas V

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Oh my gosh have I learned to appreciate the N90s I've got. It's a perfect partner to my F5. It has the racy styling of the 90's but the solid guts of an upper ended Nikon. It is what I've nick named my "plastic fantastic" but darn, the thing works well. Being a semi pro level rig it is full featured. As with a majority of eBay purchases it was in pristine shape. Once I had this in my hands, I found two faults neither of which were listed on the listing. I still smile remembering what I got the camera for. The goofy "un-feature" it has is no manual film rewind knob but otherwise this is perfect!

Attachments

• IMG_5343.jpg
    IMG_5343.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 3
Under-loved prosumer classic. Ran rings around the awkward F4, jokingly AKA the best manual focus camera Nikon ever made. Effective TTL flash system. Accurate AF. Great metering. AA battery-powered. Electronic rangefinder. Polycarb shell over a metal chassis. Nice ergonomics with the MB-10 grip. Only age-related issue is the film door coating that went sticky. Easily removed with patience and isopropyl. Got two mint(N90s/F90x) examples for peanuts way back. Great street cameras with a 50/1.8AFD.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back