A hello thread and some other...

bullshark

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello to everyone! Just an introduction.. I'm brand new to photography.. Just got my first dSLR a few days ago (Nikon D80). I'm totally open to constructive criticism and everyone and anyone are permitted to edit my photos.. Also, I didnt see anything in the rules about posting Flickr links.. So here is mine, if you dont mind, please take a look.. Great forum, Thanks!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/njssli23/

Welcome! I added you as a contact on flickr. It seems like you have a pretty good eye and as you learn your pcitures will definitely improve. I would recommend seeing if you can get some book out of your library and if you don't have it it seems that lightroom or photoshop is almost a necessity for digital photographers.(see if your library has a copy)

Welcome and you can learn a lot on here.

Hey thanks! I bought and read a book for my camera.. "The Digital Field Guide: Nikon D80".. Great book.. Helped a TON as far as using the camera.. I have PhotoshopCS.. Now I'm reading a book about the basics of photography assuming I know how to use my camera.. Thanks for the add!

Most reactions

Back