A helping hand.......: )

photo gal

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Planet Carolyn..Cool place....you should visit!
Website
www.lulu.com
medium.jpg

And two eyes.........: )

medium.jpg

As always......Thanks for lookin' : )

carolyn, your black and white shots of your daughter is just wonderful...she looks so cool...( is that granddaughters hand in the first one???)

the second shot made me pause, i couldnt figure out at first what the deal was.....they look like twins.....

very cool shot....both of them...

both are perfectly cropped IMO. excellent work :thumbup:

the first is a beautiful shot carolyn! :D sweet bw

these are absolutely amazing. full of feeling and character. thanks.

Nice stuff, Carolyn! :thumbup:

I am really excited to see how your work is advancing...your stuff always has such a great sensuality about it. Just beautiful - I love it! :heart:

Now....these are both really flat and gray on my monitor. Is it just my crappy work monitor? Or do you think there might be an improvement with increased contrast? I want to the see the whites of those eyes pop out in #2. :)

aprilraven said:
carolyn, your black and white shots of your daughter is just wonderful...she looks so cool...( is that granddaughters hand in the first one???)

the second shot made me pause, i couldnt figure out at first what the deal was.....they look like twins.....

very cool shot....both of them...

This is not my daughter Rave....These are friends of mine who are best friends........

Thanks everyone!!! I appreciate your comment greatly!

i like both of these and the crops, she's v.pretty, great pics :thumbup:

the new versions are better btw.... and they'e both pretty! :sexywink:

Wow, PG, those are great shots. Cool idea to have the 2 girls posed as if they're mirror images. :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back