What's new

a horse pic b&w

Jakefreese

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 29, 2010
Messages
200
Reaction score
1
Location
TEXAS
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Picture_18.jpg


What can I do to make it look better?
 
It's a little too flat and gray. I would bring it into photoshop and increase the blacks and contrast.
 
Thanks, just gotta figure out how to make it look better from the beginning also. this was 35mm with bw400cn kodak film
 
I think it now looks like someone took it that knows what there doing!
 
When shooting horses in the field ... you have to keep moving.
You have to anticipate where and how they will move.

When I shot horses, I am in the field with them ... and do not shart shooting until I figure out what they are doing (and until they figure out that I am not that interesting).

Having just parts of another horse in the background is not so good'

Dunnaggan - Horses for Sale - thoroughbred
 
That is a pic of one of mine, at that time he was more interested in the cattle getting out of the trailer than anything
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom