A Horse’s Soul Is Revealed Through Their Eyes. Take A Look…

Photo Lady

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is my very old Belgian Joey... born on my farm in July of 93.. he will be 27 years old.. his body has completely changed since he pranced around so high stepping proud so many years ago at the shows..on the trails..
1-turkeys 026.JPG
.. but his eye still holds all the beauty it always has..

Lovely shot. I am always a sucker for dogs and horses [emoji3]

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Yes, that big, gentle shows real character.

Nice shot.

Nice picture. I had Percherons for years. Love big draft horses.

Nice picture. I had Percherons for years. Love big draft horses.
oh so nice to meet another draft horse person... we only have one left... we had up to 19.. we also have mother Q horse and her two sons..all old too..lol.. drafts are gentle giants... miss all those days getting them ready for the shows etc.. i am sure you do too..

I had a Percheron stallion that I bred to TB or QH mares for some really nice draft crosses. We had buggies and wagons, did lots of parades. Fun times, for sure.

I had a Percheron stallion that I bred to TB or QH mares for some really nice draft crosses. We had buggies and wagons, did lots of parades. Fun times, for sure.
I had a belgian stallion.. Matthew...so kind ... we never did the wagons.. just halter at the shows.. but i would have loved it.. This is my stallions son
1-1-around the yard 023.JPG
I just took this photo yesterday.. he is hairy from winter.but still cute for 26 yrs

He's beautiful! This is Copenhagen, half Percheron half TB.
Copenhagen 6794 b+w unsharp mask.jpg
Taken many years ago. I no longer have any horses.

This is my very old Belgian Joey... born on my farm in July of 93.. he will be 27 years old.. his body has completely changed since he pranced around so high stepping proud so many years ago at the shows..on the trails..View attachment 171311 .. but his eye still holds all the beauty it always has..
Beautiful!

Love all of these shots as they demonstrate a fine connection between the photographer and their beautiful horses.

Cheers,
Mike ☘️

Most reactions

Back