My 30 year old Belgian draft & 23 year old Quarter Horse

Just looks like a horse, so I have to wonder what the other 3/4 are.
The name was established because they ran the 3/4 track when they raced..

The name was established because they ran the 3/4 track when they raced..
They also beat every other breed in the world in the first quarter of any race. A lot of "giddyup" - right out of the gate. Fast!

Thoroughbreds are for longer races, where they can stretch out and gradually build up to speed.

Maybe the song "Old Dogs and Children and Watermelon Wine", needs to have the lyrics changed to "Old Dogs, Horses, and Children". Beautiful pair of seniors.

They also beat every other breed in the world in the first quarter of any race. A lot of "giddyup" - right out of the gate. Fast!

Thoroughbreds are for longer races, where they can stretch out and gradually build up to speed.
thank you.. great info

Maybe the song "Old Dogs and Children and Watermelon Wine", needs to have the lyrics changed to "Old Dogs, Horses, and Children". Beautiful pair of seniors.
thank you so much

Handsome horse! Beautiful portraits. The pups may get mad if Joey gets more photos :)

Thanks, also PL.
Across the road from my place is a retirement home for Thoroughbreds, not many left after many years.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back