What's new

A Jungle Stream

Talonted90

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 26, 2007
Messages
111
Reaction score
0
Location
Owings Mills, MD
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
We often had to cross these streams during our treks through the jungle in Honduras. I spent two weeks this summer in Cusuco National Park assisting conservation studies with Operation Wallacea. They were little microhabitats within the dense jungles playing host to all sorts of tadpoles, insects, and even freshwater crabs. No matter how small they were someone always managed to fall in.
3139584878_007f491aec_o.jpg
 
Last edited:
Wow great shot! Looks a bit overexposed at the top, unless thats what you were trying to get
 
No I thought the same thing about it being overexposed. I was thinking I should have cropped it up to there so I think I am going to. I'll repost the new pic soon.
 
It does seem overexposed, maybe a bit more contrast, saturation, and bumping the exposure down would help it a bit.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom