A lady bug. Couldn't find anything else. What a menacing creature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
With a personality like mine, I expect conflict.

It's a simple as that. My feelings are not hurt, I am not angry and I am not sad. You have said your peace and that is fine with me.

I am however growing really wary of the complaints and references about newbies though. You did your fair share of getting yourself in trouble when you first started here for some odd reason, and that had nothing at all to do with me. It had everything to do with you. To your comment, you wrote you were on dope, you made it a central point in a post of yours.

This event last night would not have happened if the chief troublemaker and pot stirrer kept his distance and didn't go out of his way to provoke an incident. The stalking really needs to stop.

So now that all the cards are on the table and some clarifications have been made, Let's see what happens from here.

You are nuts. Plain and simple. You post nothing positive, ever. When you do post it's mayhem and chaos in the form of words. You make zero sense, and you use words that you don't fully understand and contradict everything that you say on a sentence to sentence basis. You are crazier than cat sh*t and you seem to not understand that your posts are 9 times out of 10 confrontational,mean spirited and irrelevant.

With a personality like mine, I expect conflict.

This translates to: I am a real asshole and I don't have a brain to mouth filter. I'm not mature enough to conduct myself like an adult and therefore expect a fight every time I post.

You are damn well old enough to know that the way you are is why you always have an issue with people.

Funny you mention stalking. I have a handful of threads that you come into just for the sake of starting trouble with me, or just start trouble for the hell of it. One of the best threads would have to be the one where your signature comes from. You know the one, where you take my image without permission and edit it, and then someone edits as well and you flip your lid because you think that they took your edit and edited on top of it lmfao. You are out of your bird, lady.

epson 7900

Is this photography, or graphic design?

It's for photography. What profile would you recommend?

The output device profile should be ideally be a custom profile for that printer. If that is not available, then a generic profile. Epson profiles are always RGB profiles, not CMYK profiles.

Your working profile should be a wide-gamut profile, like AdobeRGB. You pretty much just turn on soft proofing with the device profile and leave it on. The reason why the working profile is wide gamut so that you have a larger pallet to choose from to reach the closest color.

Really the same technique is also true for handing photographs in CMYK profiles. No matter, it's best to work in something like AdobeRGB and soft proof in the device color space, and convert only at the very end.

Last edited:
Ballistics said:
See what I mean Lightspeed? First she says I'm sexually attractive and then tells me that I can't do literally the exact same thing she said she couldn't do herself. When will the madness end? She's nuts.

Again Balls you desire to flatter yourself. I saw your self portrait and no, Thank You. No thank you at all...

But getting back to meaningful photography... Review any or all of Carlos 58 images and then by virtue of simply looking you will have had the benefit of seeing the high bar and what to strive for.

If you want mediocre, then you can easily have it. If you want to achieve and execute, then accept the insight to that pathway and build on it.

If you want a fan club... You have a few groupies for your dead end.

I'm one to get involved with pissing contests but you seriously need to get a grip. You are constantly trying to stir the pot here with no good rhyme or reason. Either you really love drama or you seriously need to get laid...

:lmao:
Ballistics said:
See what I mean Lightspeed? First she says I'm sexually attractive and then tells me that I can't do literally the exact same thing she said she couldn't do herself. When will the madness end? She's nuts.

Again Balls you desire to flatter yourself. I saw your self portrait and no, Thank You. No thank you at all...

But getting back to meaningful photography... Review any or all of Carlos 58 images and then by virtue of simply looking you will have had the benefit of seeing the high bar and what to strive for.

If you want mediocre, then you can easily have it. If you want to achieve and execute, then accept the insight to that pathway and build on it.

If you want a fan club... You have a few groupies for your dead end.

I'm one to get involved with pissing contests but you seriously need to get a grip. You are constantly trying to stir the pot here with no good rhyme or reason. Either you really love drama or you seriously need to get laid...
:lmao:
or Both!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back