Returning Photographer

Callib Heard

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.callibheard.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Relax, it's OK I'm a photographer. That's what a professor use to tell us to say if anyone said anything to us while we were shooting or if we couldn't figure out what to say.
I'm Callib and after about five years I'm not only getting back into photography, but I'm opening my studio again. It's both exciting and stressful, but I found some success as a college student. If nothing else this is a passion I have and I can say I'll have fun shooting again and doing something I love.

I've been fortunate enough to work for both student & professional publications and even work for a college and major events as a photographer. I even worked as a photographer at Busch Stadium for the St. Louis Cardinals, which was a hell of an experience.

I'm looking forward, though a bit nervous in my own right, to sharing my upcoming work. But also looking forward to seeing what other people put out there and finding some inspiration in that.

Hi Callib. I too am getting back to my photography. Sounds like you have a fair amount of exp. under your belt. I am hoping this year to get a decent, clear photo of Big Foot....I have heard though he's not one to pose.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back