What's new

A Lake Erie Sunset

df3photo

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 31, 2004
Messages
629
Reaction score
3
Location
Erie Pennsylvania
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I know there are probably thousands of Sunset photos on this site... well heres another... I haven't posted anything lately so I figured why not. I shot this Last weekend at Presque Isle state park.
let me know what you think.

thanks.
53.jpg
 
I love this one df3... nice!
 
great capture and love the composition.

I am nitpicking here, i find the white horizontal line on the right between the sky and ground a little distracting.
 
great capture and love the composition.

I am nitpicking here, i find the white horizontal line on the right between the sky and ground a little distracting.


Thanks! I was wondering about that. That stupid lake always gets in the way...:confused:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom