a late hello

missy3276

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi All,

I joined this community awhile ago. Being the introvert that I am, I quietly joined. Since then, I have been somewhat active with community but it's time I said hello. I live in southern louisiana....think Saints, LSU...and that's where I am. Since I was a teenager I have dabbled in photography. I'm approaching the big 3-0 and really want to take it more seriously. Looking forward to being more active and learn from the great talents I see here.

See you around....

Melissa A.

Hi Melissa! :) I started my business recently too, in 2012. My only regret is that I didn't do it sooner. I'm loving it! :)

Being the introvert that I am,

Well if you see Tirediron suddenly run screaming from the forum don't be alarmed, he was frightened by a large introvert as a child and he's kind of had a thing about them ever since. Well that, and clowns.

I quietly joined. Since then, I have been somewhat active with community but it's time I said hello

Welcome to the forum.

Since I was a teenager I have dabbled in photography. I'm approaching the big 3-0 and really want to take it more seriously. Looking forward to being more active and learn from the great talents I see here.

Never too late to learn - I took up photography seriously about a year ago.. and I'm .. umm.. well slightly above 30. Lol

a thank you to all for such a warm welcome

Welcome aboard Melissa...

Welcome to the site.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back