What's new

A Late night journey into the city...

uberben

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 14, 2004
Messages
651
Reaction score
7
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I hadn't had a chance to try out my 12-24 tokina at night, so I went on a walk through minneapolis with a few other friends to see what I could get. I think my favorite is the first one. I had to play with the levels a little bit to get rid of the city light polution, otherwise they are just a raw conversion.
1.
IMG_0651b-1.jpg

2.
IMG_0658b.jpg

3.
IMG_0660b.jpg
 
I like them all,I like the hight of the coloms in no 2 against the distant buildings.I think no 3 is my fav,I love long aperture shots but I think you have a finger smudge at the bottom to the right of the middle bridge colom.
 
I honestly have no clue what your referring to as a finger smudge. Is it the Beer billboard in the background you see, maybe the flair off one of the lights? Even if I had a finger mark on a lens, at the f/stop and focal length I was shooting, dont think it would show up. For #2, I was actually chased away by a security guard. I wasn't allowed to take pictures of their building according to him.
 
I have to go with #2, although #3 came out a close close second. #1 even got lots of votes. Hell they're all good. great job.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom