MissMia TPF Noob! Joined Dec 12, 2007 Messages 3,573 Reaction score 0 Location Arizona Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 4, 2008 #1 ... of snow in the desert! I took these this afternoon out by Bartlett Lake. 1. 2. 3. 4.
L logan9967 TPF Noob! Joined Jan 28, 2008 Messages 611 Reaction score 0 Location Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 4, 2008 #2 i like 2
seemoo TPF Noob! Joined Oct 4, 2006 Messages 184 Reaction score 0 Location Glendale, CA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 5, 2008 #3 #2 is spectacular! I love the sun in the foreground and the cloudy background.
MissMia TPF Noob! Joined Dec 12, 2007 Messages 3,573 Reaction score 0 Location Arizona Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 5, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Thanks for the kind words. Hubby didn't really care for them and my neighbor asked why I even drove up the street to take them.
Thanks for the kind words. Hubby didn't really care for them and my neighbor asked why I even drove up the street to take them.