What's new

A Light House

I love your picture! The rocks are magnificent..
 
Thanks for the comments Coldow and stsinner!

Jeff, I like your idea, but I was trying to stay with the tall and narrow look, and I can't extend the rocks any further, as that is the edge of the frame.

I will try to mess with it a bit this weekend and post it up.
 
I'd definitely change the border. Personally I'd go with a white one, slightly narrower than you have now. And I'm not a fan of the title font either...

But on a brighter note, I like the photo. Nice composition and cool rocks!
 
Either way the colors are rich, I did driving tour in part of CA several years ago, unfortunate got there min morning and sun was doo east and parking lot west and people everywhere, was hoping to get back there when I go to NL in 2010, but it seem bit out of the way
 
I think the layout of the picture is very good

I can feel the sense of layer.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom