kalee TPF Noob! Joined May 30, 2005 Messages 193 Reaction score 12 Sep 25, 2005 #1 something totally new for me, and not my style at all, but picking up our son from camp, saw some things i wanted to capture. thanks for looking. a bridge... wasn't really expecting the train. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5.
something totally new for me, and not my style at all, but picking up our son from camp, saw some things i wanted to capture. thanks for looking. a bridge... wasn't really expecting the train. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5.
M Morgan TPF Noob! Joined Mar 1, 2005 Messages 40 Reaction score 0 Location Yorkshire - England Sep 25, 2005 #2 I love those, especially number 2!
AIRIC TPF Noob! Joined Jul 27, 2004 Messages 4,801 Reaction score 83 Location Brooklin, Ontario, Canuckia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 25, 2005 #3 I really like 1 and 2 but all are very interesting. Eric
JonK I want MORE!! Joined May 19, 2005 Messages 3,568 Reaction score 140 Location Manitoba, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 25, 2005 #4 Yep 1 and 2 for me; especially #2. The BG sings :mrgreen: Love the bokeh and contrast btw textures in the last shot as well.
Yep 1 and 2 for me; especially #2. The BG sings :mrgreen: Love the bokeh and contrast btw textures in the last shot as well.
Meysha still being picky Vicky Joined Feb 21, 2005 Messages 4,152 Reaction score 70 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 25, 2005 #5 Ohh I like number 3 the best. I love the low saturation thing that's happening there. It works really well. I love the 'look' of the first one too. That black and white is amazing. Great eye!
Ohh I like number 3 the best. I love the low saturation thing that's happening there. It works really well. I love the 'look' of the first one too. That black and white is amazing. Great eye!
fightheheathens TPF Noob! Joined Aug 1, 2005 Messages 1,011 Reaction score 3 Location Berkeley Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 25, 2005 #6 i dont know what it is but for some reason im really drawn to #2 cool series
pursuer TPF Noob! Joined Aug 8, 2004 Messages 1,397 Reaction score 40 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 25, 2005 #7 Great series, wonderful textures and I really like the treatment in the fourth photo. :thumbup:
S scoob I have seen the writing on the wall Joined Jul 6, 2005 Messages 1,591 Reaction score 72 Sep 25, 2005 #8 nice shots! i really like the barb wire shots
Chiller Mental case Joined Dec 14, 2003 Messages 9,739 Reaction score 271 Location F@cking Hell Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 25, 2005 #9 Cool shots. I like 1 and 2 best
J JonMikal TPF Noob! Joined Jul 28, 2004 Messages 12,262 Reaction score 327 Sep 25, 2005 #10 scoob said: nice shots! i really like the barb wire shots Click to expand... me too, nice work!
deveel TPF Noob! Joined Mar 31, 2005 Messages 263 Reaction score 8 Location Germany, Sachsen-Anhalt Sep 26, 2005 #11 Fantastic series! Great job in coloring respectively converting them to duotones/bw.