A little bit of what I've got

tWISTEDcHEMICAL

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So, I'm pretty new to this forum as this is my second post. I just wanted to show some of my pictures with you guys. Most likely, you guys can help me out with many shots and what I like doing.

Here are just a few for now.
l_1eb264717456e289351fe3010a4cf1e2.jpg

l_500a8a47c3079b3947d31df8fd1a1e65.jpg

l_ebf356ae3bf266e910c632e4cf907345.jpg

To get an idea of this picture. The Corona commercials always have someone chilling at a beach on some random vacation away from 'life'. So, I had to add the text. Most people don't like the text there, but I figure it looks like an advertisement.

You have a lot of work do do before you get into advertisement shots...heck I have a lot of work to do on advertisement style shots. The text is definately not appealing at all in what is otherwise the best of the group.

I'm not saying I would want it to be an advertisement. Just the way the picture was, even with the bad text reminded me of an advertisement. I pretty much did it for joke puposes :)

l_970b7deb7d5135802ab555b6d6bcf799.jpg

I'm not saying I would <i>want</i> it to be an advertisement. Just the way the picture was, even with the bad text reminded me of an advertisement. I pretty much did it for joke puposes :)

HTML tags don't work as they are disabled, use the BBCode ([])

I know the Concept, I have done that before my self, but no one is gonna get the joke.

In This Picture I used an old advertising technique to relay a political joke. The Joke is the "Security device enclosed" on the carton of cigerettes. No one cought this or was willing to say they cought it.

If you are going to use an campaign as medium in jest, you need to to be more accurate to the campain in that you wish to paordy. You can't merely place a product name on an image that vaguely reminds you of an ad after the shot has been taken.

But all in all, in the end it's wether or not you are satisfied with it I guess.

I suppose I can just edit the above posts and replace them with the non-edited pics.

I figure i'll post a little bit more of what I have.
These were all taken with a pretty cheap 'point and shoot' camera, so the quality isn't going to be the best.

l_a2c7ab0ff8ef671cc8283e741e88e744.jpg

l_8a3913fcb63a067f5cbd67c503b0e69a.jpg

Most reactions

Back