What's new

a little playing around!

c_mac

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 21, 2006
Messages
153
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
i like the black and white on this, mostly the contrast.
waterbottle.jpg

this i thought was a clever way of putting many images together, i also added some transparencies...
neat_tile.jpg


c&c welcome
 
Ah, the series of colour pics helped me understand what is happening to the water in the first, the b&w version. I was staring a that one wondering what it is that is hanging in the water ... colour! Sure enough! Well, thanks for adding the series for me to understand :lol: !!!

Somehow I feel that the first could be even MORE contrasted?
Or is it no longer possible and will it lose in detail?
 
LaFoto said:
Ah, the series of colour pics helped me understand what is happening to the water in the first, the b&w version. I was staring a that one wondering what it is that is hanging in the water ... colour! Sure enough! Well, thanks for adding the series for me to understand :lol: !!!

Somehow I feel that the first could be even MORE contrasted?
Or is it no longer possible and will it lose in detail?
um it may be possible, but it is close to loosing detail, i will give it a shot.

his4ever said:
I really like what you did. It is very cool to look at and it is inspirational.
thank you, i don't think i have ever had someone tell me that about a photo i took. that feels nice.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom