TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.visionsinwhite.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Enjoy!
aprvcrowweb.jpg

Holy crow....or raven. Not sure. But this is a killer pic. The angle is amazing. Very well done elsaspet!!!!!!!!

oh my God, Elsaspet... :hail:

first..dang, thank you... no one has ever put a post up for me...
i feel like i should wear a tiara or something!! i do believe i am positively glowing...your so very kind..and gave me such a thrill (yeah, i'm easy....or at least they thought i was in high school...!! :lol: ) but all kidding aside, thank you so much, that is so sweet of you...(i feel special....well, i am more like special ed.... :wink: .but i will take it..!!)

love the heck outta this pic...ofcourse i think its great!! and the eye is killer... i may need to print it just to keep it....would you mind??

oh, and did i mention how tickled i am..? :lovey:

thank you..thank you...thank you!!!

aprilraven said:
oh my God, Elsaspet... :hail:

first..dang, thank you... no one has ever put a post up for me...
i feel like i should wear a tiara or something!! i do believe i am positively glowing...your so very kind..and gave me such a thrill (yeah, i'm easy....or at least they thought i was in high school...!! :lol: ) but all kidding aside, thank you so much, that is so sweet of you...(i feel special....well, i am more like special ed.... :wink: .but i will take it..!!)

love the heck outta this pic...ofcourse i think its great!! and the eye is killer... i may need to print it just to keep it....would you mind??

oh, and did i mention how tickled i am..? :lovey:

thank you..thank you...thank you!!!

Print away girlfriend! It is just for YOU!!!!

Great shot, elsaspet ... but as for lavishing aprilraven with all that attention: keep a weather eye out .... there'll be no livin' with her, now! :lol:

aye, matie....(weather eye??? are we going all johnny depp, here..?)

ok, anicole..."PIRATE".....

and, remember...i have no manner of luck, atoll!! (me eye...me eye...)

Chiller: TPF will never believe this, but I live in a community named Crows. No kidding. Green highway signs proclaiming it ... it's on the state map .... we even had the little old creepy lady living in a little creepy house that served popcorn balls every Halloween with gnarled hands ...... kinda like the one's on Aprilraven's avatar -- Mrs. Blackford, is that you?! We even have a killer cemetary that you could have any number of crows on a crypt.

Aprilraven: a quick drop with a short stop . . . deeeaaaadddd men tell no taaaaaiiiiiillllls!

I suppose we should continue this on pm's, but why keep the fun from everyone else?!

anicole...

i was saving the "crows" sign for a killer shot so i could one up chiller, elsaspet, and jonmikal......shsshhhh.......

we gotta get that and the cemetary....k?

"take everything, trust no one.." :cheers:

no no not creepy.. looks kinda cute ;)

nice shot.. love the level you got it at :D

Most reactions

Back