Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Few pictures from a trip I took last weekend

DSC_4537_zpsde82dff0.jpg

DSC_4561_zpse55e3155.jpg

DSC_4569_zps1474dcb6.jpg

DSC_4632_zps7a49dd2b.jpg

Dragonflies are the only bug that I find both pretty and terrifying.... most other bugs are just terrifying.

Dragonflies are the only bug that I find both pretty and terrifying.... most other bugs are just terrifying.

No reason to be terrified of bugs.. most aren't interested in harming you and some can be good to eat if you had to. :)

ShooterJ... I just barfed a little. Thanks for that. I realize its irrational especially since bugs freak me out way more than say, snakes or giant bears. The little creeps can get anywhere and BAM sneak up on you. I hate them. I would probably starve before eating a bug....maybe.

ShooterJ... I just barfed a little. Thanks for that. I realize its irrational especially since bugs freak me out way more than say, snakes or giant bears. The little creeps can get anywhere and BAM sneak up on you. I hate them. I would probably starve before eating a bug....maybe.

There's probably a bug very close to you right now ... they usually have the most success sneaking up on you while your attention is elsewhere.

I am with wyogirl bugs makes my skin crawel but we have a deal I dont hardm them when I am outside and they dont come into my house.
Sadly the ones that doesnt respect the agreement and try sneaking into my house find themself dead.

Most reactions

Back