A Little Warhol Influence

smoke665

TPF Supporters
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Moving along my learning path on the Pop Art journey, this time with a little Warhol 4 Panel influence.

warhol (1 of 1).jpg

Got to love Photoshop :)

@Lez325 Photoshop's greatest strength is the multitude of ways you can edit and create. Photoshop's greatest weakness is knowing what and where to use those ways in an edit.

@Jeff15 I learned several simple things in this one. Like the image itself, how to quickly convert the image to a high contrast B&W using the Threshold filter. Creating the four panel layout with white border separation was easy using Layer Styles>stroke. It was well worth the time spent doing.

Great representation of the style. Something I’m sure she loves!

Things like this are what seems to be selling the best as a NFT.

Good job on the effects.

Things like this are what seems to be selling the best as a NFT.

Good job on the effects.

Hhhhhmmm, maybe help her college fund along!

Hhhhhmmm, maybe help her college fund along!
My cousin’s daughter- a very petite brunette, - made quite a nice college fund for herself doing catalog type modeling for a couple of trendy brands. Another friend’s daughter models prom gowns and makes a pretty penny.

My cousin’s daughter- a very petite brunette, - made quite a nice college fund for herself doing catalog type modeling for a couple of trendy brands. Another friend’s daughter models prom gowns and makes a pretty penny.

One of the disadvantages of living in the country, all the hiring is in Atlanta. A friend of mine had an agent in Atlanta, got several print ads, tv commercials and few bit parts in movies over the years. Unfortunately not everyone can just leave at the drop of a hat, and drive 2hrs one way, or some location even futher. There's been several movies filmed in the area..."Failure To Lauch" was the biggest one. The bike shop scene was downtown and the rock climbing scene just outside.of town.

Most reactions

Back