What's new

A little water drop fun tonight.

zombiesniper130 29

Furtographer Extraordinaire!
Staff member
Joined
Jun 23, 2015
Messages
9,092
Reaction score
7,654
Location
Petawawa, Ontario
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Something I've only tried once, rather unsuccessfully. Good fun tho.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #5
Thank you.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #7
Thank you.
 
Nice! Did you buy a kit or make your own? Would love to see a behind the scenes of the set up if you care to share. I have read that some people use milk with the water to give it more consistency.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #10
Thank you.
Nice! Did you buy a kit or make your own? Would love to see a behind the scenes of the set up if you care to share.
I bought a MIOPS Splash. The reason I got this one is it triggers the camera/flash without needing an additional controller like some other kits.

I'll do another round tonight and show how it is set up.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom