What's new

A long Long Long Rest

MyCameraEye

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 11, 2005
Messages
594
Reaction score
12
Location
Washington D.C. Metro Area
AprilRaven, this is the shot I was telling you about. I got honorable mention in a UK Photography Magazine for. I wish I could show you the 78Mb TIFF file I had when I was through with it. Anyway, I shot this pic in SRGB color RAW and used a new program that seems to be gaining in popularity in the UK called Raw Shooter premium 2006 to get my shot and all levels adjust in mono. I then outputted to 16-bit TIFF and then did some dodging and burning in Photoshop CS2. Cheers.

20051216141758_cemetery.jpg
 
WOW! you know i love this shot.... i do think it resembles my back yard...

all my previous husbands....(ah ah...ahum....)

wonderful shot...love the huge cross ( thats not the one that gave you fits a while ago typing, is it???? giggle giggle..)
 
great tonal range in this shot, like the way your eyes follow the shorter ones to the big cross at the back :thumbup:
 
Cool shot. Looks nice in black and white.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom