A love story

bunny99123

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This a true love story:

My cousin and his wife got married 19 years ago at the court house with no one there, but their children from previous marriage.

My cousin, Jimmy, has a lot of medical issues and so does his wife. She is diabetic and uses a wheel chair. You can see the love they have for each other.

Her only wish was to have a real wedding for their 19th wedding anniversary. Our family all came together to give them their wish. Each of use offering our own talent.

They were suppose to get married overlooking the Arkansas River. It rained and we all crammed into a small club house. She could not walk, so he walked to her. He cried during the vows. I don't think anyone had not shed a tear. Their wedding was not fancy to somes standards, but it was full of love.

Today he is in a hospital with heart blockage and seizures. She will not leave his side. Surgery is this week.

True love can not be bought and you are blessed if you have it

Here is a few photos I took.

PS. He even wore a bright pink tie for her

Hiding his eyes so he wouldn't see her dress
$image-1667507340.jpg

$image-323246304.jpg

$image-1162724133.jpg

$image-608923688.jpg

$image-4003348722.jpg

In this case, every shot at every wedding is great, because they are all full of love (mostly).

Truly a lovely story, but the photos are not very strong alone.

Very sweet love story...I am sure you all made them happy by coming together to give her this special anniversary! :heart:

Thank you very, very much for allowing us to share in such a little yet touching way with these 2 wonderful people.
Deep inside all we really want is to love and be loved, some stuggle all their life to find the right one and some are blessed enough to find their true one and its obvious these 2 wonderful people found their true love.

I truly am touched-my prairs are for both of their health.

Thank you all for your loving comments. I am going to the hospital soon and show this to them. I know they will love your comments.

Pray they find out what is causing the seizures. Six more so far today.

In this case, every shot at every wedding is great, because they are all full of love (mostly).

Truly a lovely story, but the photos are not very strong alone.

I know the photos are not great, because my husband took most of them since I was too busy running the wedding. Several people took photos and they had some really nice ones.

I know the photos are not great, because my husband took most of them since I was too busy running the wedding. Several people took photos and they had some really nice ones.

That's good to hear :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back