Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Last edited:
Nice work Jason, my only thought is that he doesn't look exactly ecstatic in the last image.

that was about as ecstatic as i could get him to look.
apparently hes just a pretty serious guy.

Hmmm...or he's having second thoughts :biggrin-93:. I like the last one. Actually if it were cropped down to just him and the brown dog it would be perfect, they have exactly the same expression.

Hmmm...or he's having second thoughts :biggrin-93:. I like the last one. Actually if it were cropped down to just him and the brown dog it would be perfect, they have exactly the same expression.
I actually wanted to get a few individual shots with each of them and one dog, but the dogs weren't having that.

I actually wanted to get a few individual shots with each of them and one dog, but the dogs weren't having that.

No matter what you think, it's the dogs that run the show!!:biggrin-93:

They look great, and if that is just the way he looks, that's not really your fault!
Have you watched Friends? If so have you ever seen the one with Chandler's having to get his photo at a taken studio? :biglaugh:

No matter what you think, it's the dogs that run the show!!:biggrin-93:

They look great, and if that is just the way he looks, that's not really your fault!
Have you watched Friends? If so have you ever seen the one with Chandler's having to get his photo at a taken studio? :biglaugh:
I have not seen friends, so unfortunately I do not get the reference.
The dogs were well behaved overall, they just weren't going to look where we wanted them to look when we wanted them to do it.
The guy had about the same amount of interest in pictures as the dogs did, but his fiance wanted them so....you can see how that went. He's already learned to just do what she wants. [emoji6]
She didn't mind his serious expression. I guess she's like my wife and simply acclimated to it. She was just happy he was in the photos.

the skins look good to me in the first, by the last shot they are looking dead.

The dogs were well behaved overall, they just weren't going to look where we wanted them to look when we wanted them to do it.
The guy had about the same amount of interest in pictures as the dogs did, but his fiance wanted them so....you can see how that went. He's already learned to just do what she wants. [emoji6]
She didn't mind his serious expression. I guess she's like my wife and simply acclimated to it. She was just happy he was in the photos.
At least he was good enough to do it at all! :)

As for the Friends thing, ever time the photographer went to take the photo he did this... https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/02/c2/9d/02c29d74bfd8a27d78040361a90c8a80.jpg and couldn't stop that was his"photo smile"!:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

the skins look good to me in the first, by the last shot they are looking dead.
Good catch!
I missed a bit of consistency there. I'll get it fixed up when I get home today.
Thanks.

At least he was good enough to do it at all! :)

As for the Friends thing, ever time the photographer went to take the photo he did this... https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/02/c2/9d/02c29d74bfd8a27d78040361a90c8a80.jpg and couldn't stop that was his"photo smile"!:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

no excuses!
I fixed up the skin tones in that last one. I don't think it was off very much. I only warmed it up +10, but I do think it was an improvement.

Most reactions

Back