molsen TPF Noob! Joined Dec 29, 2007 Messages 398 Reaction score 1 Location Jacksonville, FL Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 9, 2008 #1 I used some macro filters passed down by my grandfather. they lose the a little smidgen of detail, but not much. here's a shot using +1, +2, +3 stacked lol
I used some macro filters passed down by my grandfather. they lose the a little smidgen of detail, but not much. here's a shot using +1, +2, +3 stacked lol
Amnesic TPF Noob! Joined Jan 8, 2008 Messages 139 Reaction score 0 Location New York Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 9, 2008 #2 I really like that reflection, it almost looks painted. What kind of surface did you put the glass on? It looks strange that close.
I really like that reflection, it almost looks painted. What kind of surface did you put the glass on? It looks strange that close.
molsen TPF Noob! Joined Dec 29, 2007 Messages 398 Reaction score 1 Location Jacksonville, FL Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 9, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 it was the floor of my porch. whatever it is lol
Ls3D TPF Noob! Joined Dec 15, 2007 Messages 1,279 Reaction score 3 Location Encinitas Cali Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 9, 2008 #4 I really like that reflection Click to expand... Funny I don't see any reflection, just projection and caustics. Nice experiment! -Shea
I really like that reflection Click to expand... Funny I don't see any reflection, just projection and caustics. Nice experiment! -Shea
Amnesic TPF Noob! Joined Jan 8, 2008 Messages 139 Reaction score 0 Location New York Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 9, 2008 #5 Ls3D said: Funny I don't see any reflection, just projection and caustics. Nice experiment! -Shea Click to expand... I used the wrong wording...
Ls3D said: Funny I don't see any reflection, just projection and caustics. Nice experiment! -Shea Click to expand... I used the wrong wording...
danir No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 19, 2006 Messages 1,337 Reaction score 0 Location Jerusalem, Israel Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 10, 2008 #6 Nice.