What's new

A Man and His Dog

bulldurham13 3

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jul 25, 2014
Messages
4,239
Reaction score
7,438
Location
NW Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A-Man-and-His-Dog.webp
 
a wonderful connection between the two here !!! I'm a dog LOVER and I really like what you've captured here ,, love the dogs expression and you can tell the gentleman loves his dog,, very nice and it works really well in BW
 
As a dog lover, I'd say you captured the essence of the relationship between humans and dogs.
 
Love this.
 
What a great shot. This picture captures so much emotion on both sides .
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom