SmallFry TPF Noob! Joined Dec 20, 2006 Messages 43 Reaction score 0 Location New England Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 13, 2007 #1 I'm posting this here since it seems no one thought it belonged where I posted it. I was looking for flowers and leaves to shoot and saw this marble in the ground. I left it as it was and shot it. Opinions, suggestions welcome! This is the edit DSLR noob did for me. I like it!
I'm posting this here since it seems no one thought it belonged where I posted it. I was looking for flowers and leaves to shoot and saw this marble in the ground. I left it as it was and shot it. Opinions, suggestions welcome! This is the edit DSLR noob did for me. I like it!
A abraxas No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 15, 2006 Messages 10,417 Reaction score 9 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 13, 2007 #2 I do like the edit better. Nice composition, simple but nice.
J julius TPF Noob! Joined May 18, 2006 Messages 133 Reaction score 0 May 13, 2007 #3 Very nice capture! I hope you don't mind that I did a small edit of my own. I cropped out a bit of the empty space. Also, in the edited version the bokeh in the background has been sharpened as well as the subject so I had a play with that too. Great stuff
Very nice capture! I hope you don't mind that I did a small edit of my own. I cropped out a bit of the empty space. Also, in the edited version the bokeh in the background has been sharpened as well as the subject so I had a play with that too. Great stuff
SmallFry TPF Noob! Joined Dec 20, 2006 Messages 43 Reaction score 0 Location New England Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 13, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 I like simple for the most part! Oh neat...thanks for the second edit! I like it.