What's new

a Mechanic

jocose

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 16, 2005
Messages
3,059
Reaction score
118
Location
dans la pissoir
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here's one of my mechanics. Thanks for looking.

20061014075707_dsc_3392.jpg
 
Ah, nice one ... all I miss (just a little) is one tiny catchlight in either of his eyes... but that is all. Yeah, well, and some millimetres of his chin.
But I don't want to be criticising (does this word spell like this?) ... this is a nice, friendly portrait - taken during a very spur-of-the-moment situation, I guess?
 
Thanks for the comments....it seems that I need to go and add a little more of his chin back in :)

Corinna, your spelling is fine. And actually, it wasn't that spur of the moment--he was washing his greasey hands, and I told him to smile...this was the best he could do :)
 
OK, what chin he has is back...is it any better?
 
Oh yes! Well, I now like it a lot better. I really felt that was missing and I am glad you still had some to put back on him. :biggrin:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom