Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
IMG_3569.jpg

IMG_3597.jpg

IMG_3626.jpg

IMG_3631.jpg

IMG_3671.jpg

IMG_3679.jpg

The 3rd pic is like that only because I really don't think there is any way to make it look proper, but someone told me It looked kind of artsy (said the grain was artsy), so, eh. The whole thing was a somewhat modern telling of the story; still with the Shakespearean dialog, but with modern costumes and even some modern gestures.

Last edited:
still coughing. seriously, does anyone have criticism at all for me?

They are grainy and not very interesting, they lack the mood or feeling of the scenes

so you're saying that they're all grainy? thats what you get at iso 1600 in a dark auditorium. If anyone has some suggestions on how to combat that problem I would love to hear them.

The combat for that is to use a flash and properly expose the scene....recognising, of course, that that is not always possible.. These also show some camera shake so either a non-stabilized lens was used, or the shutter was just too slow..

I agree with the comment that #3 is the best composed of all the photos as the rest show somebody cut in half or scalped..

#4 is not bad if you could have used a wide aperture and some fill flash so the girl in the background was blurred out of the DOF

Most reactions

New Topics

Back